[Users] Testing High Availability and Power outages

Alexandru Vladulescu avladulescu at bfproject.ro
Sun Jan 13 08:46:41 UTC 2013

Dear Doron,

I haven't collected the logs from the tests, but I would gladly re-do the case and get back to you asap.

This feature is the main reason of which I have chosen to go with Ovirt in the first place, besides other virt environments.

Could you please inform me what logs should I be focusing on, besides the engine log; vdsm maybe or other relevant logs?

Regards,
Alex

--
Sent from phone.