[Users] UI Plugin issue when switching main tabs

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 18:33:50 UTC 2013

Found your bug (I think):
You don't check in your code whether there is a selection (if (arguments.length == 1) for example, if you want to act only when one is selected).

You'll probably want to do similar logic to the Foreman plugin, setting the sub-tab content URL only in case one VM is selected, and setting the URL properly.

The fact that your alert won't show is that you call arguments[0].name, and it fails when nothing is selected... and I guess that's the case when you switch tabs.
Didn't check it out, but please check it out... and let me know what you found :-)

Oved