[Users] latest vdsm cannot read ib device speeds causing storage attach fail

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Thu Jan 24 09:21:38 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 04:44:29PM -0600, Dead Horse wrote:
> I narrowed down on the commit where the originally reported issue crept in:
> commitfc3a44f71d2ef202cff18d7203b9e4165b546621building and testing with
> this commit or subsequent commits yields the original issue.

Could you provide more info on the failure to attach storage?
Does it happen only with NFS? Only with particular server or options?
It may have been a regression due to

    commit fc3a44f71d2ef202cff18d7203b9e4165b546621
    Author: Royce Lv <lvroyce at linux.vnet.ibm.com>

        integrate zombie reaper in supervdsmServer

not that I understand how. Let's ask the relevant parties (Royce and
Yaniv).