[Users] Nagios monitoring plugin check_rhev3 1.2.1 released

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:11:26 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 5:44 PM, René Koch (ovido) wrote:

> I'm happy to announce version 1.2.1 of check_rhev3.

> A detailed usage documentation can be found here:
> https://github.com/ovido/check_rhev3/wiki/Usage-Documentation
>

> Thank you for using check_rhev3.

Inside the detailed doc
"
All RHEV Checks are executed via RHEV REST-API, so the following
requirements must be met:

HTTPS connection from Monitoring server to RHEV Manager (default: TCP/8443)
RHEV Admin user for REST-API login
"

Can we somehow limit the power of the user?
Is there a predefined role that has a sort of "select all" (such as
'select any table' in Oracle terms) or could it be easily built and
set?

Thanks,
Gianluca