[Users] ovirt 3.2 networking setup problems

Antoni Segura Puimedon asegurap at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 12:28:47 UTC 2013

Could you ssh to the host and do:

cat /sys/class/net/bonding_masters

There is a limitation on ovirt-3.2 that only the default bridges
can be used. If you don't have enough of them, you can always
create the needed bridge doing

echo "+bondN" > /sys/class/net/bonding_masters
where N is the bridge you want to create.

It would also be helpful to see the contents of doing

vdsClient -s 0 getVdsCaps

Best,

Toni