[Users] Trouble building Ovirt from source - "No rule to make target `install_tools'. Stop."

Yuval M yuvalme at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 16:14:01 UTC 2013

checked out to 3.2 branch, now the configuration file was as detailed in
the wiki.
after configuring it I try to start the engine and get:

[wil at bufferoverflow bin]$ pwd
/home/wil/ovirt-engine/installation/bin
[wil at bufferoverflow bin]$ ./engine-service start
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./engine-service", line 23, in <module>
    import configobj
ImportError: No module named configobj
[wil at bufferoverflow bin]$