[Users] trouble with engine-iso-uploader

Yuval M yuvalme at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:43:35 UTC 2013

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 2, in <module>
    api = API(url='http://ovirt.local/api', username='admin at internal',
password='letmein!')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ovirtsdk/api.py", line 118, in
__init__
    url='/api'
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ovirtsdk/infrastructure/proxy.py",
line 199, in request
    noParse=noParse)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ovirtsdk/infrastructure/proxy.py",
line 261, in __doRequest
    raise ConnectionError, str(e)
ovirtsdk.infrastructure.errors.ConnectionError: [ERROR]::oVirt API
connection failure, [Errno -2] Name or service not known