[Users] Unable to add host - Error looking up infinispan/ovirt-engine

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sat May 4 07:49:01 UTC 2013

Hello Allon,

It seems that already have it[1] in engine service.
This is once again demonstrate why development environment and production environment needs to be merged.
The execution of standalone jboss configuration is not supported for a long time, it does not set the correct product environment to be allowed sane execution, for example[2].

I truly need your and other help to improve the new development environment[3], in which we finally end the parallel effort of developers to hack the product to work in their environment, and allow us to join forces with the way product is packaged and distributed to user, while having full feature set in development mode.

Regards,
Alon

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine.git;a=blob;f=packaging/services/ovirt-engine.xml.in;hb=HEAD#l174
[2] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine.git;a=blob;f=packaging/services/ovirt-engine.py;hb=HEAD#l353