[Users] deploy without engine.conf.defaults?

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue May 7 10:52:59 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hello,

You should set these as well... to point to PKI resources, at least the ENGINE_PKI.
Or better, try out the upcoming development[1] environment which sets all these for you.
In this environment you setup the product within your home directory, so that product is fully functional, jboss is run as in production with proper environment and you can use jboss debug port to debug application.

Regards,
Alon

[1] https://github.com/alonbl/ovirt-engine/blob/otopi/README.developer