[Users] How to use VM stateless mode?

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Tue May 21 12:56:06 UTC 2013

the error in the log is a bug.
when the vm is shut down the snapshot should be deleted automatically
and if we fail to delete it the next time you try to run the vm it
should be deleted.
from the thread you attached,  we have an error with a
NullPointerException on the restore which is a bug.

what rhevm version are you using? (is it the most current one?)
does it happen with every vm or just this one?
is the snapshot created from template?

And the stateless snapshot should be read-only so that's fine.

Dafna

On 05/21/2013 02:46 PM, lofyer wrote:
> 于 2013/5/21 17:49, Tal Nisan 写道:
>> Hi,
>> Can you please send the engine log so we'll be able to understand
>> better what failed?
>> Also are there any event logs in the event tab that indicate a
>> failure? (Marked with a red X icon)
>>
>> Tal.
>>
>> On 05/21/2013 12:45 PM, lof yer wrote:
>>> I created a VM, and started it in stateless mode. Then I shut it
>>> down, and I can not started it again...
>>
> By the way, in the snapshot tab, the stateless snapshot was read-only.
> Is this correct?

Dafna Ron