[Users] compatibility rhev-m (regged, valid entitlement) + ovirt rhev-h for lab part

squadra squadra at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 00:36:28 UTC 2013

Hi Itamar,

yep i expected some problems, but i didnt plan to mix rhev-h and
ovirt-nodes in within the same cluster. as long as i dont have to expect to
break other clusters i whould give it a try. subscriptions for the
lab/staging are nonsense in that case, just not needed. and a 2nd
management node, based on ovirt is also overkill.

lets see if its killing my pets

cheers,