[Users] Backup export domain

"Saša Friedrich (BiTLAB)" sasa.friedrich at bitlab.si
Thu Nov 14 11:30:41 UTC 2013

correct me if i'm wrong...

1. detach my export domain
2. copy directory structure from nfs export to external disk
3. reinstall ovirt system
4. copy directory structure from external disk to new nfs export
5. create new export domain in engine

...but...

on #5 step my new engine returns: "Error while executing action New NFS
Storage Domain: Error in creating a Storage Domain. The selected storage
path is not empty (probably contains another Storage Domain). Either
remove the existing Storage Domain from this path, or change the Storage
path)."

What am I doing wrong?