[Users] engine-setup error

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 07:33:42 UTC 2013

Il 25/11/2013 16:53, Karl Mozurkewich ha scritto:
> I¹m on Cent 6.4 and used the AIO rpm install.
>
> How do I upgrade to 3.2 then to 3.3? (engine-udgrade? Etc.)

For upgrading to 3.2 you'll need 3.2 stable repository.
So, first step is disable 3.3 / stable repository and enable 3.2:

[ovirt-32]
name=Stable builds of the oVirt 3.2 project
baseurl=http://ovirt.org/releases/3.2/rpm/EL/$releasever/
enabled=1
skip_if_unavailable=1
gpgcheck=0

Then "yum update ovirt-engine-setup" it should install  ovirt-engine-setup-3.2.3-1.el6.noarch.rpm

if you have already updated to 3.3.x please use distro-sync or downgrade instead of update.

Then run engine-upgrade. This will upgrade your system to latest 3.2.

Once you've all working on 3.2, enable 3.3/stable repository, then just
"yum update ovirt-engine-setup" followed by engine-setup will upgrade to latest 3.3.