[Users] [3.3] Rebooted node losing its network setup

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Fri Oct 11 04:04:20 EDT 2013

Hi Fabian and Sven, and others,

In the end, I followed Sven's advice and installed my nodes with a
minimal 6.4 CentOs and :
- contrary to ovirt node fc version, it installed
- contrary to ovirt node el version, I had no network setting issue : my
manual or web-graphical settings are accepted and persistent across reboot.

Fabian, your question is the right one : what are the actions when
previous network settings are there?

--
Nicolas Ecarnot

--