[Users] Customizing node configuration

Ryan Barry phresus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 04:14:48 UTC 2013

rc.local is probably the easiest way for now. There's a patch at http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/19811/1 which gives us the ability to arbitrarily modify boot loader arguments, but I'm not sure that we have any plans to add a field in the TUI to do so, though it may be a good idea, since this is coming up more and more often.