[Users] Migration issues with ovirt 3.3

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Mon Oct 7 00:59:29 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 02:55:42PM -0300, emitor at gmail.com wrote:
> Dan, I've made a whole new installation of oVirt 3.3 using the stable
> repos, I've updated libvirt to 1.1.2-1 and configured a glusterFS cluster.
>
> I've just tried the live migration of the Windows Host, here i send you the
> vdsm, libvir and qemu logs

Here goes.

vm.Vm._getUnderlyingDriveInfo() matches the list of disks provided by
Engine with the list of disks reported back by libvirt. After a match
has been found, the libvirt-assigned address of each disk is reported to
Engine.

_getUnderlyingDriveInfo is awfully naive. If the cdrom is empty, the
function matches it with the gluster volume, and overides the cdrom's
address with the gluster volume's.

Would you please test if http://gerrit.ovirt.org/19906 solves the
issue? (I haven't. Too late at night.)

Regards,