[Users] Customizing node configuration

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Mon Oct 7 08:49:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

this sounds interesting! We look into something similar.
So just for clarification, we can setup our own customized
CentOS, enable the ovirt-repos, and when we add the host via
engine, it will automatically setup the correct corresponding
vdsm version on the compute node?
E.g. we run ovirt 3.2 on the management node, will it pull
the current version or the corresponding version?
We have some problems with 3.0.1 compute nodes and 3.2 management
nodes but the node-iso 2.6.1 runs well.

thanks in advance

Sven