[Users] Host USB

Eduardo Ramos eduardo at freedominterface.org
Fri Oct 11 17:07:38 UTC 2013

Emitor,

You won't put it into a XML. You will configure it in ovirt webadmin.

First you have to install hostusb hook on the host machine. Then editing
your virtual machine, go to the 'Custom Properties' tab. There, select
'hostusb' and in the right textbox, put the id. Example: 0x1234:0xbeef.

You can define several ids, putting '&' between them:
0x1234:0xbeef&0x2222:0xabaa.

http://imagebin.org/273393

I hope it is what you want.