[Users] deleting a disk that doesn't exist into the storage domain but referenced into webadmin

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Fri Oct 11 22:44:00 UTC 2013

Hello,

On ovirt 3.2 el6  I created a disk attached to a vm but I can't remove
it anymore. When I look to the log I have this message :
2013-10-11 23:43:23,086 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.VDSCommandBase] (pool-3-thread-47)
[4da21e03] Command DeleteImageGroupVDS execution failed. Exception:
IrsOperationFailedNoFailoverException: IRSGenericException:
IRSErrorException: Image does not exist in domain:
'image=763f6930-16b6-4afc-a39e-4fab148e15cf,
domain=5ef8572c-0ab5-4491-994a-e4c30230a525
So it is referenced into the database but doesn't exist on the storage
domain. I want to erase it from the webadmin, and I try to find the
reference of thios disk in the pg database so I can delete it but I
haven't found it. How can I do this?
ps : it appears in the webadmin as a floating disk but I can't attach it
to any vm.

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau