[Users] compatibility rhev-m (regged, valid entitlement) + ovirt rhev-h for lab part

squadra squadra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:02:43 UTC 2013

hi,

i run a fully subscribed rhev 3.2 cluster, meaning rhev-m + rhev-h nodes.
but, as most or all of you might understand it whould be wishable to use
the free opensourced version for a extra pair of hostsystems which will be
used as lab / testing envirement before live deploy of our stuff.

so, anyone got experienice in compatibility of ovirt-node images and rhev-m
(3.2 in my case). does this simply work?

cheers,

juergen