[Users] Starting VM Error

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 1 18:41:24 UTC 2013

Shaun Glass wrote:
> Good Day All,
>
> I am running the latest version of oVirt for Fedora 18 (3.2.2)
>
> I have re-installed just in case but still get this error below :
>
> VM freenas is down. Exit message: internal error process exited while
> connecting to monitor: ((null):3390): Spice-Warning **:
> reds.c:3247:reds_init_ssl: Could not use private key file qemu-kvm:
> failed to initialize spice server .

Got the same error on one of my hosts which I incidentally I just
upgraded and before the upgrade it did work. On my other hosts which
isn't upgraded yet I can still start VMs. The differences are minimal
but either libvirt of qemu is probably having a problem.
Reinstalling will give you the latest packages WITH the problem so that
won't help.
I'll try to add logs tomorrow.

Regards,

Joop