[Users] All VMs disappeared

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Fri Sep 6 01:42:56 UTC 2013

I ran into the same issue when importing VMs into oVirt 3.2, assigning them
permissions to a user such as admin would allow them to survive the reboot
and not disappear. In 3.3 that does not seem to be the case. I opened a BZ
but I think it got closed.

Just for reference how'd you empty the async_tasks?

Andrew.