[Users] Update from 3.2 to 3.3 (CentOS 6.4)

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 17 19:13:56 UTC 2013

Mike Burns wrote:
> I understand the complaint, honestly.  And we're working on a solution
> so that it will work for people on EL6.
Sorry for the complaint mode. I should have used a different tone or
kept it offlist.

> From the perspective of whether we should release with this limitation
> or not, I'd point out that by not releasing, we'd be preventing
> everyone from using any of the new features until we get a solution
> for this. I'd rather release and make it available for everyone now
> and say that the Gluster domain for EL6 will come as soon as we can
> work out the dependency issues.
If you're committed to releasing every 6 months then some hard decisions
have to be made if the schedule is slipping of features aren't complete
enough to include, understand it.

Great work on 3.3, I'm off to testing it :-)

Regards,

Joop