[Users] Exception: ValueError("invalid literal for int() with base 10: ' '", )

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Wed Sep 18 13:35:35 UTC 2013

I'm trying to deploy the ovirt node 3.0.1-1.0.2 image. Because we only have a small SSD and don't need overcommit I changed the swap file size to a smaller value.

While installing I now get the following error and have to reboot:

Exception: ValueError("invalid literal for int() with base 10: ' '",)

If I don't change the value of the swap, I get a message that the installer is unable to format/partition the disk.

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego