[Users] Unable to Resize VM Disk in oVirt 3.3 (Upgraded from 3.2)

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Mon Sep 30 17:55:38 UTC 2013

the "edit" button availability is not related to the cluster/DC level - it should
be enabled as long as there is exactly 1 selected non-locked Disk in the grid -
see attached code from DiskListModel.java, updateActionAvailability() method.
so question is not why the button was enabled after logout/login; question is why
it was disabled before that; my hunch is that it is not really related to logout/login;
maybe there was simply more than one disk selected in the grid (which disables the
button by design)?