[Users] VM-List gone after upgrade to 3.4

Stefan Wendler stefan.wendler at tngtech.com
Tue Apr 1 11:59:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

today I upgraded from 3.3.4 to 3.4 aus discribed in the release notes. Then
executed "engine-setup" which finished without error.

Though I can see the running VMs in the according tab on each node (Hosts ->
Node -> Tab: Virtual Machines) I don't see anything in the "Virtual Machines"
tab (System-> Virtual Machines). It just keeps loading forever. So currently I
cannot view any VM that just has been created or is stopped.

Is this a bug or did I miss something?

Cheers,
Stefan