[ovirt-users] Disable auth basic in API

Jose Manuel Marquez Alhambra jm.marquez at ayto-miguelturra.es
Fri Apr 11 21:28:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I’m testing a connection broker that uses oVirt's API. At the moment, the connection broker doesn’t work because it doesn’t send the basic authentication to oVirt's API. I contacted the developers and they're investigating the error. While they solve the error, I would like to continue testing the connection broker. Is there any way to disable auth basic in oVirt's API?

I’m using it in a testing environment (oVirt 3.4 at CentOS 6), so I’m not worried about security risks.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jose