[ovirt-users] dependency error when upgrade ovirt 3.3 -> 3.4 (CentOS)

H. Haven Liu haven.liu at ucla.edu
Sun Apr 13 09:43:58 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade an ovirt 3.3 installation to 3.4, but getting a dependency error. I tried to update the ovirt-engine-setup package to v 3.4.0-1.el6, which requires ovirt-engine-setup-plugin-ovirt-engine = 3.4.0-1.el6, which requires ovirt-engine >= 3.3.2. However, it appears that ovirt-engine 3.3 is in the versionlock list and cannot be updated. Should I manually disable the versionlock plugin, or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Haven