[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] Feature Page: Mac Pool per DC

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Tue Apr 22 06:31:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

thanks for the very detailed answers.

So here is another question:

How are MACs handled which got assigned "by hand"?
Do they also get registered with a global or with
the datacenter pool?
Are they tracked anyway?
I'm currently assigning macs via API directly
to the vms and do not let ovirt decide itself
which mac goes where.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen