[ovirt-users] Using Virtio-SCSI passthough on SCSI - Devices

Jeremiah Jahn jeremiah at goodinassociates.com
Mon Apr 28 00:54:58 UTC 2014

looks like libvirt should be able to do it with it's hostdev entries.

http://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsHostDevSubsys

<devices>
    <hostdev mode='subsystem' type='scsi'>
      <source>
        <adapter name='scsi_host0'/>
        <address type='scsi' bus='0' target='0' unit='0'/>
      </source>
      <readonly/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='0'/>
    </hostdev>
  </devices>