[ovirt-users] Ovirt and FC20

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:08:44 UTC 2014

I am having issues getting ovirt 3.4.3-1 running on FC20.  I know this is
not "fully" supported at this time however I'm wanted to try it ...

I followed the instructions at
http://www.ovirt.org/Download#Fedora_Installation_Instructions.  I unzipped
JBoss 7 in /opt/jboss-as-web-7.0.2.Final and then ran "engine-setup
--jboss-home=/opt/jboss-as-web-7.0.2.Final".

Even though engine-setup complete with no error ovirt will not run.
The ovirt console log contains "Could not load Logmanager
"org.jboss.logmanager"".

I could not find a reference on what is causing this or how to address it.

Jamie Bohr