[ovirt-users] [STORAGE] Adding posix compliant FS

Julian De Marchi julian at jdcomputers.com.au
Tue Dec 16 09:46:34 UTC 2014

On 16/12/14 17:20, Aharon Canan wrote:
> Did you "chown 36:36" the folder to get the right permissions for adding to ovirt?

That's the thing. Ovirt actually creates that dir when I go and try to
add the storage. It mounts the LVM device to that dir then fails. In the
logs I posted at http://pastebin.com/fzN9ktAX you can see it is failing
with a permission denied error. The command that is above the error is
touch. I think it is trying to touch a file to ensure all is well and
when that fails it gives the error.

If I knew where in the code to prefix the touch command with sudo and
add a line to the sudoers entry I can test this idea.

[...]