[Users] Ovirt 3.3.2 Cannot attach POSIX (gluster) storage domain

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Sat Feb 8 22:28:28 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Steve,

It looks like your glusterfs mount is not writable by vdsm or sanlock. This can
happen when permissions or owner of the directory is not correct.

Can you try to mount the glusterfs volume manually, and share the output of ls -lh?

sudo mkdir /tmp/gluster
sudo mount -t glusterfs 10.0.10.2:/rep2 /tmp/gluster
ls -lh /tmp/gluster/
sudo umount /tmp/gluster

Thanks,
Nir