[Users] Unable to activate iSCSI domain after crash of host

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 09:56:52 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

You can just put plain password, it should work...

If you want to encrypt use:

echo -n 'PASSWORD' | openssl pkeyutl -encrypt -certin -inkey /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/certs/engine.cer  | openssl enc -a | tr -d '\n'

But Dafna, isn't there a way at UI to re-specify password, so it be encrypted by the application?