[Users] Adding a VMNIC via the REST api returns no error, but the NIC isn't added

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 22:55:50 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Note that once [1] will be merged (will be included in 3.4), the usage of
the former api for adding/updating vnic of vm/template with network name and
port mirroring will be more predictable and easy to use.

Just posted a post for that matter with few examples on [2].

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1047887
[2] https://motiasayag.wordpress.com/2014/02/02/vnic-profiles/