[Users] actual disk size of vm via api

Gadi Ickowicz gickowic at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 16:33:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

There are 2 different ways to create a vm from a template:
* thin
* clone

If you create a vm that is a thin-copy of a template, it works like a snapshot, creating a new volume on top of the template's disk.
If you create a vm that is a full clone then you clone the whole disk image.

did you created a thin-copy of the template?

Gadi Ickowicz