[Users] Old storage domain ID left behind in master storage domain's metadata

Gadi Ickowicz gickowic at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 13:26:46 UTC 2014

Regarding the way to remove the old DC and move from local to iSCSI storage, you can:
1) deactivate the last domain in the DC (After detaching all other domains in the DC)
2) remove the DC (while there is still a host in the DC)
3) remove the domain regularly (which should clean the storage itself
4) move the host to the new DC

Regarding the fact that the other domain was removed cleanly and is still visible in the metadata that is very strange. Do you happen to have logs from the creation/deletion of that domain?

Gadi Ickowicz