[Users] Unable to delete a snapshot

Milan Dlauhy milan.dlauhy at i.cz
Tue Jan 7 12:10:56 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-07 at 10:18 +0100, Nicolas Ecarnot wrote:
> Le 07/01/2014 09:57, Nicolas Ecarnot a écrit :
> > Le 07/01/2014 09:02, Nicolas Ecarnot a écrit :
> >> http://list-archives.org/2013/10/25/users-ovirt-org/vm-snapshot-delete-failed-iscsi-domain/f/6837397684

I've sent two mails altogether - here's the other one:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2013-November/017557.html.

In December I upgraded to Ovirt 3.3.2. After the upgrade snapshots
works, but I still have a few VMs with broken snapshots. I don't need
these VMs, but I'm keeping them to eventually try to repair them (when
someone helps and tells me how).

--
Milan Dlauhy
ICZ a.s.