[Users] tuned profile for Centos hosts -- new Bugzilla or Regression

Sander Grendelman sander at grendelman.com
Wed Jan 8 08:02:27 UTC 2014

I did not run into this problem at all ( neither on my cos6.4 nor on
my 6.5 hosts ).
The "virtual-host" profile was chosen automatically, installation of
vdsm was literally
as simple as adding the following lines in the %post section of my
kickstart file:

rpm -ivh http://ovirt.org/releases/ovirt-release-el.noarch.rpm
rpm -ivh http://mirror.1000mbps.com/fedora-epel/6/i386/epel-release-6-8.noarch.rpm

yum -y update epel-release