[Users] Network unsynchronised

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Thu Jan 9 08:13:27 UTC 2014

Hi All.

I have a brand new, fresh all-in-one installation that I am using to evaluate oVirt.

I have removed the "VM network" role from the "ovirtmgmt" bridge, as I want to use it for management only, and no VMs (I plan on using other networks I am creating with VLAN IDs for handling the VM network).  I can remove the role alright, but when I go in to "Setup Host Network", the "ovirtmgmt" network is showing as being unsynchronised.  When I click on the pencil icon on the network to edit it, I put a check in "Sync Network" and clik "OK" but it never seems to sync.

Any idea why it will not?

Thanks! :-)

-Alan