[Users] Networking questions (LONG)

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Thu Jan 9 08:22:22 UTC 2014

One other question to add: If I do indeed ned to create a new bridge
("ovirtvm" in my example), I do not want to assign any IPs to it, nor
any of the logical networks I create.  When I did try this in my
"fooling around", oVirt would not let me save the changes, giving me
an error about network parameters not correct (I have the host shut
down a the moment, so I can get the exact message, but if necessary, I
can get it for you when I get in to our shop in the morning)

Thanks! :-)

-Alan