[Users] Network not sync and problems reconfiguring

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:44:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

Out of the blue some of the hosts got some LNs out of sync (not the same
in all of them). If I try to resync the LN, it does not show a resync
option, so I took one host and detached the lns and reconfigured them.
After that, ovirtmgmt is not created correctly, it does not create the
vlan interface on top of the bond and also, it's adding the bond to the
bridge instead of the vlan interface.
I got it partially running but it's still non operational as the engine
complains the host can't mount the gluster domain (it can reach the
network of the other brick):

[root at ovirt4 network-scripts]# gluster volume status
Status of volume: glusterfs
Gluster process                        Port    Online    Pid
Brick 192.168.128.82:/glusterfs                49154    Y    13288
Brick 192.168.128.83:/glusterfs                49154    Y    5961
NFS Server on localhost                    2049    Y    4557
Self-heal Daemon on localhost                N/A    Y    4558
NFS Server on 192.168.128.82                2049    Y    15815
Self-heal Daemon on 192.168.128.82            N/A    Y    15819

I'm not synchronizing any other host just in case this happens to the
other host too.
Regards,