[Users] xfs options for gluster storage

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Sat Jan 18 01:22:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

I read a few of the past gluster presentations online, most of them seem to
recommend similar to this:

mkfs.xfs -i size=512 -n size=8192 -d su=256k,sw=10
/dev/mapper/vg_gluster-lv_gluster1

You then want to mount it as:
/dev/mapper/vg_gluster-lv_gluster1 /data1  xfs
allocsize=4096,inode64,logbufs=8,logbsize=256K,noatime        1 2"

I haven't tested this vs other scenarios though.. so you might want to give
it a try first