[Users] Disk error

Koen Vanoppen vanoppen.koen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 07:04:50 UTC 2014

Ok.. All together:

The problems:
Error while executing action:

KV-virt-v2v:

   - Cannot remove VM. Disk KV-virt-v2v_Disk2 is being moved or copied.
   - Cannot remove VM. Disk LargeTemplate_Disk1 is being moved or copied

Error while executing action:

KV-virt-v2v:

   - Cannot hot unplug Virtual Machine Disk. Disk KV-virt-v2v_Disk2 is
   being moved or copied.

Error while executing action:

KV-virt-v2v:

   - Cannot remove Snapshot. Disk KV-virt-v2v_Disk2 is being moved or
   copied.
   - Cannot remove Snapshot. Disk LargeTemplate_Disk1 is being moved or
   copied.

Database queries:

engine=# SELECT image_guid from vm_images_view where imagestatus=2;
 image_guid
------------
(0 rows)

engine=# select status,snapshot_id from snapshots where status ilike
'%LOCKED%' ;
 status | snapshot_id
(0 rows)

engine=# select vm_names,disk_id,disk_alias,imagestatus  from all_disks
where imagestatus = 2;
 vm_names | disk_id | disk_alias | imagestatus
(0 rows)

Help.... please....