[Users] Error when trying to create a new ISO storage domain

Willard Dennis willarddennis at live.com
Tue Jan 21 16:01:27 UTC 2014

I am still trying to resolve this issue. I found the "Troubleshooting NFS Storage Issues" page, and have a few questions regarding the troubleshooting steps contained therein...
1) In the "Permissions" section, there's a suggestion under the "SELinux" subsection to "su - vdsm -s /bin/bash" and then try to mount the target NFS share under a temp mountpoint. However, the mount command is only usable as 'root', right? If this can indeed be done, please let me know how (and I will update the wiki page...)
2) In the "nfs-check program" section, it says to run the Python script passing the the target NFS share path as a parameter. However, it does not indicate where to run the script -- on the engine, or on a node? (When I ran it on a node, it gives the output: return = 32 error mount.nfs: access denied by server while mounting stordevfs.nec-labs.com:/volumes/storage/ovirt-isos)

Thanks!Will