[Users] novnc console button/ticket via REST-API?

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Tue Jan 21 16:23:26 UTC 2014

No, I think I didn't explain it good enough.

the link in webadmin is created via the novnc program, right?
(basically just html+js)
currently it resides directly on the host where ovirt-engine
is installed.

we want to move this to a different host, but how?

I mean, I got the ticket, I got the websocket proxy, I got
the host we need to connect to and ports and all, but how to
put those pieces together?

Maybe I just miss something very basic and simple?