[Users] "Guest Agent Data" under "Network Interfaces" empty

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Thu Jan 23 13:19:44 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I installed ovirt engine 3.4 beta with two VMs - one opensuse 13.1
with ovirt-guest-agent from [1] and another fedora 19 with oga from
fedora. Both of them seem to work well - I can see installed applications,
logged in user, memory usage. But in both of them, under "Network Interfaces",
the "Guest Agent Data" tab on the right has just headers, with no data.

'vdsClient -s 0 getAllVmStats' on the host does show such data correctly
for both VMs.

Am I missing anything? Is it a bug, or I should do something to get there
data from the agent (through vdsm)?

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:evilissimo/ovirt-guest-agent

Thanks,
--