[Users] Hosted Engine adding host SSL Failure (w/ engine custom cert)

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Wed Jan 29 06:48:42 UTC 2014

Reverting back to the original cert would take me past that error but would
just continue to spam the message until timeout
[ INFO  ] Still waiting for VDSM host to become operational...
[ INFO  ] Still waiting for VDSM host to become operational...

Logs seem to just repeat
2014-01-29 17:44:53 DEBUG
otopi.plugins.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.engine.add_host
add_host._wait_host_ready:229 VDSM host in  state
2014-01-29 17:44:54 DEBUG
otopi.plugins.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.engine.add_host
add_host._wait_host_ready:213 Error fetching host state: 'NoneType' object
has no attribute 'status'
2014-01-29 17:44:54 DEBUG
otopi.plugins.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.engine.add_host
add_host._wait_host_ready:229 VDSM host in  state
2014-01-29 17:44:55 DEBUG
otopi.plugins.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.engine.add_host
add_host._wait_host_ready:213 Error fetching host state: 'NoneType' object
has no attribute 'status'
2014-01-29 17:44:55 DEBUG
otopi.plugins.ovirt_hosted_engine_setup.engine.add_host
add_host._wait_host_ready:229 VDSM host in  state
2014-01-29 17:44:56 DEBUG