[Users] Full-size display Windows vs Fedora 20 guests

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Fri Jan 31 20:16:13 UTC 2014

More mystery.

I xrandr -q my original display, and see it's 1920x1200.

I then "Full Screen" my F20 VM console, and in it I issue "xrandr -s
1920x1200".

The result still looks fuzzy, and has black unused real estate on both
sides of the working console area.

I exit Full Screen, and in my small window "xrandr -q" still reports
1920x1200.

It's clearly interpolating in ways I'm not expecting...

-Bob