[ovirt-users] Python sample sdk

Shanil S xielesshanil at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:28:39 UTC 2014

Hi Shahar,

Okay.. Thanks..

When i type http://localhost:8000/, i got the following error in the back
end script

  api = API(url=self.baseUrl, username=username,
password=password,insecure=True,debug=True)
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/ovirtsdk/api.py", line 123, in __init__
    debug=debug
  File
"build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/ovirtsdk/infrastructure/connectionspool.py",
line 67, in __init__
    debug=debug))
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/ovirtsdk/web/connection.py", line 47,
in __init__
    timeout=timeout)
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/ovirtsdk/web/connection.py", line 225,
in __createConnection
    raise NoCertificatesError
NoCertificatesError: [ERROR]::ca_file (CA certificate) must be specified
for SSL connection.

I think this may be due to the ssl certificate error but i disabled it in
the api connection like   api = API(url=self.baseUrl, username=username,
password=password,insecure=True,debug=True) but still its showing the ssl
error. Is there any error which i given in the above ?

--
Regards
Shanil